Saturday, March 20, 2010

Welcome to my Lake Tahoe blog!

I have been visiting Lake Tahoe for 20 years now both with my friends and family. This was my opportunity to share some information about visiting Lake Tahoe as well as some useful businesses and links.

I just got back from a fantastic week of fresh show, great food, and an awesome time at Heavenly Ski resort, Sierra at Tahoe, and Kirkwood. We had an awesome 3 bedroom condo at the Lake Tahoe Marriott Grand Residence at Heavenly Village Condos. We got a great discount on the Lake Tahoe condo rental by renting from the owner rather than the Marriott.

Though I have been to Lake Tahoe many times, this was the first year that I actually rode the boat to Emerald Bay. That was a nice relaxing afternoon and a contrast to taking tearing up the slopes.